So, what’s the most crucial facts about organic marketing?
- The first link appearing on Google search page experiences 34.36 percent clickthrough rate (Advanced Web Ranking, 2015)
- 72 percent customers who took to local search would hit a local store within 5 miles.
- 72 percent marketers deem pertinent content creation as the most impactful SEO strategy (Ascend2, 2015)
- 96 percent of B2B consumers look for contents with tips from industry leaders(Demand Gen Report, 2016)
- Companies which published more than 16 blog posts a month witnessed 4.5 times more leads compared to those publishing 0-4 posts. (HubSpot, 2015)
- Facebook posts carrying images speak of 2.3 times more engagement compared to those without pictures (Buzzsumo, 2015)
- 76% of Facebook users use the Facebook feed for interesting content. (HubSpot, 2016)
- Content consumption over Facebook has leaped up to 57 percent in the past 2 years.